Ginos Ventures Limited is an Indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa, we provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for over 15 multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with about 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Bayelsa, Benue, Kaduna, Kogi and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote and sell our company’s medical equipment and hospital consumables to health care institutions within your assigned territory.
- Conducting market research, analyzing trends, performing product demonstrations to healthcare professionals, gathering feedback, and offering recommendations to management when necessary.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings with hospitals and Pharmacies in your territory to promote and sell our company products.
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities for the organization.
- Maintaining detailed business records.
- Submitting reports weekly, monthly, and quarterly, as required.
- Staying updated on new developments in the medical field and how such developments can influence the company’s business strategies.
- Meet/exceed sales quotas.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s medical products.
- Performing product demonstrations for health care staff like Doctors, Pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with clients to encourage repeat purchases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Medical related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Medical Sales/Marketing Position.
- Sound negotiation & sales skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Top customer service skills.
- Must be able to drive (a car) perfectly.
- Must be resident in the state you are applying for and must be familiar with the locations of health institutions in the state.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Persuasiveness and resilience.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.