Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ELVS Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ELVS Technician is multi-skilled to carry out fault diagnosis, remedial repairs, calibration and planned preventative maintenance of the ELV systems. The main purpose is to be able to independently handle and support multi-technology ELV equipment.
- Support the line-head in performing the required work for all types of repair and maintenance
- Assist in Supervising contractors/subcontractors to carry out site works according to design intent and the suppliers for timely delivery of equipment
- Assure that the installations of ELV related systems (CCTV, ACS, PA, BGM, BMS, etc.), follow drawings required specifications and standards
- Responsible for implementation of Periodic Maintenance of all ELVS installation and equipment (these includes but not limited to CCTV, ACS, PA, BGM, BMS) under management of Self Perform
- Carry-out corrective maintenance or repair of ELVS installation and equipment to standard especially latest edition of International ELVS Code and acceptable functional state
- Intervene in any important and urgent issues required of self-performed services.
- Keep and update records of any maintenance carry-out on ELVS installation and equipment
- Liaise and analyze each job assignment and follow-up/consult line head to ensure materials are available
- Complete work orders inclusive of an inventory of Labour and materials needed for each job
- Arrange for the proper disposition and follow-up/report status for all requests until completion
- Implement ELVS PPM’s across AMF sites in Lagos or otherwise advise
- Perform other responsibilities as may be assigned by ELVS Manager & GM, FM LITE
- Minimum of C & G IVQ level 3 or Trade-test l, ll, & lll/NTC/NABTEB/WAEC Technical
- Minimum of 3 years post certificate experience
- Good hands-on practical experience in installation
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting and rectification
- Very strong awareness of HSE
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2021.