Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Map out driving routes ahead of time.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road construction.
- Pick up client or Employees from the place and time they have requested.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up to date on road conditions.
- Ensure the car and car seats are clean and comfortable.
- Candidates should possess at least an OND / SSCE qualification with 3-5 years work experience.
- Familiarity with GPS devices i.e google map.
- Knowledge of areas and neighbourhood.
- Ability to occassionally take weekend and night shifts.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations.
- Resident on the island is an added advantage.
- Candidate should be between 24 – 30 years of age.
- Proven Experience as a driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and is committed tobuilding a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
- We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2021