Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We maintain an excellent and world-class hospitality standard to our guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for our subsidiary company that renders Bakery, Restaurant and Lounge services:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Obey all traffic and driving regulations like speed limit etc at all times.
- Keep the vehicle spotless in both exterior and interior appearance.
- In charge of the maintenance of his vehicles service dues, cleaning, up keeping and running condition. Also keep the assigned car or vehicle clean and ensuring that it is mechanically sound.
- He / she is responsible to report to the superiors regarding all incidents.
- Assist with hotels administrative departments with transportation requirements like sales calls etc.
- Always maintain positive customer relations at all times.
- Have a good knowledge of the hotel’s facilities and services.
- Able to keep a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents or tickets.
- Able to comply with all the traffic/ road rules and regulation of the state while also following the policies of the hotel authorities.
- Perform any trips and drives with the hotel car/bus as requested.
- Maintain high grooming and personal hygiene standards.
- Always wear a proper uniform with name tag nicely polished (if required).
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum qualification of SSCE, OND and 4- 10 years work experience with a valid driving license and knowledge of Lagosroad.
- Must have perfect knowledge of Lagos roads which is an addedd advantage.
- Interested Applicants that reside in Lagos and knowledge about Osun road will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2021.
Note: Interested applicant that reside in Lagos should apply.