Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client, a licensed finance company headquartered in Lagos (and a branch in Abuja) with a paid-up capital of N100m (One Hundred Million Naira only). The ownership structure of the company comprises of distinguished individuals who are seasoned business men and have made impacting contributions in the Nigerian Financial Service sector with equity interest from 10 to 55%.
The key investors have a broad yet significant market understanding within the financial institution and extensive business contacts, regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executives (Commission)
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Direct Sales Executives will be responsible for promoting and selling the company’s products to new and existing customers and also canvassing markets for new products.
- Selling loans and other investment products to customers.
- Evaluating loan applications and documentation.
- Identifying customer needs and cross-sells other opportunities.
- Participate in sales performance review meetings.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Must be able to close good deals and meet set targets.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and a very good team player.
- Must have solid experience in selling financial services and products in Lagos or Abuja.
- B.SC/HND in any course of study.
- Must be computer literate.
Salary and Benefits
- Commission-based salary
- Target-based bonus package.
- HMO and pension.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “DSE Lagos or DSE Abuja” (depending on your location) as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 9th February, 2021.