Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client in the Banking sector, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Employment Type: Contract
About the Position
- As a Direct Sales Agent you will help customers get the most from their money, make the right choices and make their money work for them. You would also be the number one resource for customers to get advice on their account.
- Speaking with customers would also be a large part of your day to day work either over the phone or face to face.
- You would set up a meeting with them, discuss their financial needs and details and keep records, negotiate and keep your customers well informed and advised at all times.
Job Role and Description
As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation. All other related responsibilities include:
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Key Performance Measures
- Deposit Base volume (%)
- Cost of funds
- Complete and accurate documentation for savings and current accounts
- Error free processing
Personality Traits / Skills and Competency Requirements
- OND, HND or B.Sc with 2 years sales working experience and not more than 35 years old.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence (complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability.
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Good in PC skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- High level of confidence and integrity.
- Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and self-drive.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
N50,00.000 monthly + Commission, Pension and HMO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.