PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (Team Lead)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibility
- Monitory and supervising the activities of the direct sales agents.
- Strategic planning and execution of sales.
- Follow-up with internal processing of customers transactions
- Preparation of the monthly sales among others
- Anchoring the daily sales meeting
- Training of the sales team on the job
Educational Requirements and Skills
- A first degree from a reputable university
- Extensive knowledge of the Nigerian market
- Must reside around the island axis.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience
- Excellent Microsoft skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 18th February, 2021.