Gemstone Financial Services Limited is an investment company incorporated in May 2019. Our primary purpose is to provide debt and equity financing to micro and small businesses within and outside Kaduna. To this end, we have provided over N150M of agricultural, equipment, and debt financing to our customers over the past 18months. To meet the ever-growing demand for small business financing, we have within the past 8months expanded our operations to Twelve(12) states across Nigeria. We have a share capital of N150M, per corporate affairs commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Abuja (FCT), Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for Kaduna Residents and email@example.com for Abuja Residents, using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Must be resident of Abuja or Kaduna
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.