Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring know your product (KYP) once a week.
- Manage organization’s website and create mini-website of various sales offers
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Manage other e-commerce account; Jiji, Vconnect, Jumia, Konga etc]
- Meeting target on sales from the online platform.
- Optimizing Our Website for Easy Search on Search Engine (Google)
- To rank a website page on the search engine result page and to increase the website’s traffic.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics
- Contribute to the company’s stand-alone blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Google Mybusiness etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content
- Identify new trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, graphics, and images on online sites.
- Engagement our audience, website traffic, and generate revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing.
- A minimum of HND or Bsc in Computer science from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 1-2 years work experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 24th December, 2020.