Nile University of Nigeria, is a world class university located in the heart of Nigeria, Abuja. Our university community is composed of robust, hardworking, friendly and committed staff from different nationalities all over the world that work tirelessly to help our teeming students actualize their dreams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Jabi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- An experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to support our Marketing team. Responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analysing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Testing campaigns, analysing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing digital content calendars
- Monitoring and analysing digital media and marketing trends.
- Digital competitive analysis
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Developing and presenting learnings from analysis, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Collecting and analysing customer, marketing, and web behavioural data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Digital Marketing Certification
- 3- 5 years’ work experience in FMCG, Banking or a Digital Marketing Agency
- Experience with Online marketing tools (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Sitecore)
- Microsoft programs (Word, Excel)
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Graphic Design experience
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Experience with social listening tools: Meltwater, Radian6
- Experience with digital media buying
- SEO – Have a strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) in order to create attention-getting online campaigns
- Communication skills – Ability to write attention-grabbing ads. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management – Scheduling online marketing campaigns and always on plans
- Social media marketing: Use social media skills to promote our marketing activities
- Analytics – Ability to analyse the cost of campaigns compared to how many people are responding to those campaigns, which requires strong mathematic and finance skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.