Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service law firm which has been in existence for over 30 years. Whose clients range from local and multinational companies, banks, oil and gas companies, manufacturing conglomerates, shipping companies to foreign embassies, international airlines, regulatory bodies, chambers of commerce, telecommunication companies and many others is looking to hire the services of the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job ID DIM/130/GO
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Digital Marketer will be in charge of marketing for the law firm either through organic searches or through paid ads.
- The Digital Marketer will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow the law firm’s influence locally while also increasing the firm’sloyalty and awareness.
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, and social media management.
- You should have a strong grasp of current legal terms, marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns tailored to the firms needs from concept to execution.
- Creating and managing all campaigns (Search Engine Marketing, Display, etc.) across all platforms (clients and internal when necessary) in order to maximize ROI (traffic, conversions etc.).
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with lawyers in the firm whilst Developing and monitoring campaigns tailored to fit the firm’s needs.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Identifying relevant influencers and influencer platforms for client brands and work with them to facilitate brand engagement and ROI.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing our digital projects.
- Evaluating emerging technologies and Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Projecting the firms’ interest when planning and managing our social media platforms in line with the firm’s goals and objectives.
- Optimizing and creating Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing campaigns etc., with targets, goals, clear analysis and tracking for maximum ROI.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Marketing/Advertising or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing or advertising position.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021.