Madesoftlogic is a technology-driven Custom Software, Apps, IoT Development, and Technology Solutions Company. Since its inception, we have been delivering unrivaled technology solutions for Startups, Small & Medium Businesses/Enterprises, and Large Corporations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the planning and execution of digital marketing strategies to promote all Madesoftlogic services to customers.
- Plan, organize, and manage all e-mail campaigns, events, social media pages, and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and graphics, and social marketing.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Madesoftlogic business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Investigate, recommend, and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness, and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Interview and recruit new staff and onboard them.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Benchmark, measure, and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program, and future online marketing initiatives.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification with at least 1 year work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.