Catholic Institute for Development Justice and Peace is a non-governmental organization located at 1 – 3 Cidjap Street, Uwani Enugu.
We are seeking for a highly qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Job Reference No: CIDJAP-00006
Location: Obollo Afor, Enugu,
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: M&E Officer & Program Manager
The specific tasks of the data entry clerks are:
- Take daily task and target from M&E Officer.
- Data collection and entry using NOMIS.
- Provide regular and daily feedback on completed task via e-mail to M&E officer.
- Assist in the analysis of the OVC NOMIS data set and clean up/correction of incorrect and incomplete entries.
- Overall, ensure complete, accurate and quality of OVC data in NOMIS database
- The data entry clerk will facilitate a desk review including collation, correction and updating of incomplete entries/records in the folder and transfer into the electronic platform (NOMIS)
- Ensure complete entry of backlog of all available OVC data set from program records into NOMIS database
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by the M&E Officer.
- Minimum of Diploma or BSc in Statistics or any other related field.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Must be resident in Nsukka.
- Relevant experience in data management with special reference to OVC and HIV related data set
- Computer literacy and excellent hands on experience with Microsoft Office especially excel spreadsheets
- Experience in working as a data clerk in a Donor Funded project is a must
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team with little or no supervision
- Excellent report writing skills and fluency in spoken English language is an advantage.
- Excellent use of Computer and proficient in Microsoft Office packages, Microsoft Excel Specifically.
- Outstanding oral and written communications and editing skills, with proven ability to compile information coherently and succinctly;
- Ability to demonstrate excellent research and fact-checking skills;
- High attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Previous experience in conducting electronic data entry and familiarity with NOMIS will be highly desired
N30,000 / month.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 19th March, 2021.