Primly Premium Solutions PPS is a Technology Solution company established in Nigeria to provide innovative solutions to basic issues that occur in everyday life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a tech-savvy graduate with over 2 years’ experience using Spreadsheets and other data management applications.
- Assist in the collection, storage, and compilation of data
- Check to confirm the accuracy & consistency of the data (Errors, duplication)
- Provide secretarial support: filing, answering telephone calls, compiling, and typing of official documents as required, photocopying and distributing materials, correspondence.
- Receive, dispatch, and disseminate official correspondence
- Responsible for preparing Monthly scheduled Reports (with Graphs, Charts & pictorial representations)
- Perform Data analysis
- Maintain physical and electronic filing system
- Provide Office support and Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Word Processing, PowerPoint).
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other databases
- IT and Data Management skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the title of your mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021