Qualiquant Services Limited is a direct responseto the demand for reliabledata collectionin Nigeria. We have expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research. Qualiquant was founded in 2016 by seasoned research professionals who have a combined experience of over 10 years in field and research processes. Qualiquant is fully registered as a Nigerian-based research and data collection company according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2018. With active field operations in all 36 states in Nigeria, we ensure that the data collection and processing procedures are implemented with the highest levels of precision. We strive to remain innovative, responsive, and work in close consultation with our clients at every phase of the data collection process to ensure exceptional data quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct research on products and services as specified.
- Analyze data and results relating to the development of projects.
- Assist in development of projects, products and services.
- Create and implement methodologies and logistics in conducting clients’ need-based research.
- Coordinate with accounts executives on research design.
- Interact with clients and other research personnel.
- Integrate best practices in researching tools and protocols.
- Conduct research on design and development of products and services.
- Conduct research in accordance to clients’ business objectives and needs.
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret research results.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Certification in Research Ethics
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Good with numbers (proficiency with STATA, R or SPSS is a plus!)
- High attention to detail
- Client facing with good presentation skill
- Ability to distil large amounts of information into specific takeaways
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Appalication Deadline 14th March, 2021