CypherCrescent Limited is now accepting applications through January 13, 2021 for its Petroleum Engineering Internship Program 2021.
Job Title: Petroleum Engineering Internship Program 2021
The Petroleum Engineering Internship Program (PEIP) is designed to offer 20 (twenty) highly motivated individuals an opportunity to gain direct practical experience in subsurface asset management through understanding of well, reservoir and facility management (WRFM) and how to optimise the value of oil & gas assets with digital asset management using SEPAL – a WRFM digitalisation and collaboration software developed to inspire the embedment of rich WRFM culture in E&P upstream companies.
Interns will significantly grow their knowledge base and benefit from invaluable on-the-job- experience with an opportunity to kick start their career in the oil and gas industry with us.
Six (6) weeks of lectures and intensive training, January 20, 2021 to March 2, 2021.
Successful participants may be considered for recruitment at the completion of the program.
Interested candidates should follow the link below to apply.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview