Hubryde is a transportation-technology company that employs innovative technology to movepeople within cities. We understand the travel needs of people in growing cities and that is why we take on commuting problems to help people travel comfortably and safely in a manner that suits their style and budget.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Location: Ojodu-Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an individual who is self-driven, tech-savvy, a problem solver, industrious with a great passion for life-long learning.
- If you fit into the aforementioned; we would be glad to have you become one of us at the Hub. We recognize, nurture and celebrate exceptional talents.
- Build an interactive and growing community of Hubryde customers.
- Listen and respond compassionately to customers’ enquiries and complaints on all channelsof communication used by the company.
- Liaise with the tech department to resolve complaints relating to product issues.
- Create and share need-based articles with all subscribers once a week; liaise with BMCdepartment on content development.
- Share newsletters and feedbacks with customers across touchpoints
- Share detailed report ofcustomer engagementwith all relevant stakeholders at the close of business.
- Learn, review, respond and communicateproduct features and services to customers on all channels of communication.
- Set out time to review negative feedback and respond to them first
- Develop a feedback mechanism to request customer feedback on service offerings.
Tools For Customer Engagement:
- Google forms: To request customer feedback
- Whatsapp: Instant messaging
- Drift: To follow up on all live chat on the web.
- Gmail: Feedback management.
- Google Analytics: To track and monitor customer engagement
- Mailchimp: To share articles and newsletters with customers.
- HND / B.Sc in Mass Communication, English Language,International Relations, Marketing,Business Administration and or any relevant field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Excel and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of second class lower
- A minimum of 1-year of proven experience in a customer service position.
N40,000 – N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume and Cover Letter (PDF Format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2021.