Earnipay enables businesses to offer employees access to their earned salaries instantly at any time without making changes to their existing payment process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Expert
Job type: Full time
- We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to build and own the customer experience lifecycle for Earnipay. Ensuring customers feel heard and unique when they utilise Earnipay from their first login through their entire end-user experience.
- You will work with the Sales and Development teams to deliver exceptional service for employees in the pursuit of bringing Earnipay to as many employees as possible.
The Customer Success Executive will be expected to:
- Build and implement a best-in-class customer experience journey.
- Handle technical escalations from employees and work with the development team to achieve resolution as required.
- Communicate effectively and promptly with various customer types: specifically, provide a clear understanding of technical issues/steps to resolve.
- Maintain a positive and empathetic attitude toward customers at all times.
- Demonstrate keen problem-solving skills, the ability to think on your feet, and taking the initiative.
- Handle formal complaints from customers and escalate to management appropriately.
- Working closely with management and cross-functionally with other departments to ensure we create and deliver effective, efficient, and meaningful support experiences for our customers.
- Other duties as necessary.
- First, you live Earnipay’s values – We build solutions reasoning from first principles, and we are committed to solving for Impact as a Service!
- The second is that you are passionate about what you do and motivated to exceed expectations and do great things.
- We want people who are excited about our mission to be an integral part of the success at Earnipay.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in technical customer support.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Have an interest in FinTech.
- Have exceptional listening skills to be able to understand, empathise and resolve issues.
- Are proficient in G Suite or MS Office (Excel / Word / PP).
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy helping / teaching others.
- Want to be a part of something great.
- Can maintain focus in a rapidly growing and changing start-up environment.
- Razor-sharp time-management skills.
We take care of our people:
- Our mission is to improve employee financial well-being, and we start with our people;
- We will pay you what you’re worth. We are fully committed to paying people what they deserve.
- You get Flexible Salary Access. Any Day is payday with Earnipay!
- We will help you manage your busy lifestyle with flexible working conditions.
- Employee happiness is at our core, so you’ll receive all the perks to make that happen (incentives, best tech, flexibility, social events etc.), in addition to working alongside the best people.
- You’ll receive 20 holiday days.
- We maintain an authentic culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win.
- We will support you with your career endeavours. We are committed to internal progression and offering our team members the best growth opportunities. We want to invest in you the same way you’re going to invest in us.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.