Aldelia Group – One of our clients in the Manufacturing industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We are looking for a Customer-oriented Service Representative who will be responsible for optimizing customer experience by possessing solid knowledge of products, processes and should also possess ability to proffer solutions / resolve complaints in a timely fashion and in accordance with Company’s guidelines.
- B.Sc. in a Social Science discipline
- Minimum of 5 years for the same or similar role
- Manufacturing experience is an added advantage
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and interpersonal
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to carry out customer reconciliations
- Teach-ability and ability to deliver timely and accurate results under relative pressure
- High drive and passion for excellence
- Team work and collaboration
- Proficiency with MS Office packages (Excel & Word) & ERP System ( SAP R3/SAP B1 is an added advantage)
The compensation and benefits are very competitive and negotiable depending on years of relevant experience and exposure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information “Current Salary, Expected Salary, Date of Birth, Notice Period” with the Job title as the email subject
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th December, 2020.