Khenpro Global Services – Our client in the production and manufacturing sector is currently seeking to employ suitable candidates to contribute positively in the growth of the organization in the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Festac, Ikeja, Ipaja, Lekki, Surulere, Oshodi – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing the Customer Service Guidelines.
- Maintaining and updating the information of the customers regularly.
- Providing the best possible solution to the queries of the customers.
- Solving all product or service related issues of the customers.
- Keeping a proper record of the customers.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.