Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705.
We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and freight delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements / Duties
- Candidates should possess HND, B.Sc. qualification
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Must have worked as a Customer Service officer or Receptionist in a reputable organisation
- Must have excellent Customer Service Experience
- Must have Excellent Communication skill
- Track and follow-up on all customer request promptly.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Identify and implement new process plans to improve customer support service.
- Manage a large volume of customer calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
- Must have very Good Computer knowledge and be Social media savvy
- Must be based around the Job location
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat, etc.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers politely and professionally.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Customer Service Representative’ as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.