Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- He or She helps customers understand the products and answer questions about their reservations.
- They can sometimes be seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing the company’s products inside and out so that all questions can be answered
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or related Art courses
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Good use of computers
- Experience working with customer / sales support.
Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of customer management practice
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork and good work ethics
- Persuasive Speaking Skills
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.