PTK Consulting Limited – Our client who are FMCG group of companies is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ipaja, Lagos Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service teamsales targets and call handling quotas
- OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- 2-3 years experience
- Candidate must be a Female and should be living around Ipaja Axis or its environ.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using “Customer Service Officer- Ipaja” as the subject of email.
- Please note that interview would be on the 6th of January 2021.
- Only qualified candidates should apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.
Interview Date 6th January, 2021.