Trustfund Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated as a wholly indigenous limited liability company poised to provide customers with the financial support to alleviate poverty using dedicated and well motivated staff. We are committed to being among the top micro finance banks in Nigeria. Our range of products and services are unique and they are designed to be relevant to the entrepreneur in both micro, small and medium enterprise. They cut across Microsavings, Loans, Microlease, Capacity building, Financial advisory services and Enterprise Banking.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Candidates in Lekki, Ajah, CMS are prefared.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using “ICT Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.