Sanddriana Travels is a world class, innovative and customer focused Travel Management Company. She was incorporated under the COMPANIES ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 in March 2011 (RC 940125). We have worked hard to cultivate an unmatched expertise in the travel industry, working with top airlines, hotel chains on a preferred basis to deliver premier service, value and customer satisfaction that is second to none.
Since 2011, the company has grown from a standing start to the point where it now enjoys enviable status in the travel industry. Despite our size and strength in the market place, we essentially remain a compact, tightly run, entrepreneurial company with an informal management style. Sanddriana Travels is immensely independent. Our remarkable success can be explained in part by our cast-iron policy of offering completely impartial, well-researched advice to travellers. We are committed to placing the interest of customers first, every time.
This means securing the best possible value without compromising quality, service or convenience. We also operate in a serene environment that ensures growth of our staffs in every aspect of their lives hence enabling effectiveness of each staff member on the job. All Sanddriana staffs are trained to deliver top quality travel solutions at the lowest possible cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- High School Diploma
- Experience: 1 – 5 years
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2021.