Gen128 Business Solutions is a business service provider that exists to provide professional, confidential and highly effective business administrative support to our clients. Our services are specifically tailored to meet individual client needs. Our aim is to free you from time-consuming, low productivity tasks which will result in you focusing on activities that will move your business forward + Increase your profits. The services we offer Include: Back Office Support, Marketing Solutions and Information Technology Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are a business based in Lagos currently looking to hire Customer Service Officers to work in our office in Ikeja. You will be required to provide excellent customer support our clients worldwide.
Job Description / Requirements
- You will be required to work as part of a team providing high quality customer support services via telephone and e-mail;
- You should be able to react to customers’ requests promptly and in a professional manner;
- You will be required to develop Telephone Scripts as needed;
- You will be required to work with less supervision;
- Your day-to-day tasks will be focused on achieving set goals & targets;
- You will be will be responsible for liaising with our clients, their associates and maintain a high level of customers’ satisfaction experience;
- Your day-to-day tasks will be focused on providing excellent customer support services meeting our clients’ service level agreements;
- Very good level of English Language – both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Telephone handling skills;
- Strong orientation to achieving team’s goals and targets set;
- Willingness to learn and develop;
- Team player open to share knowledge and to support your colleagues;
- Call Centre Experience will be an advantage;
- Professional attitude and orientation to details.
- Excellent Computer Literacy & Record Keeping Skills;
- Excellent Administrative and Organizational skills
- Ability to work with own Initiative
- Basic: N70,000 + Pension
Perks of working for this Client:
- Flexible / agile working
- Incredible progression programmes and development through the business
- Friendly, fun working environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.