Trithel International Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Manufacturing company with its Head Office in Lagos, seeks to employ a smart, hardworking, personable, result driven, self-motivated and very passionate individual for the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Attendant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Documentation of daily Cylinder transactions.
- Delivery execution of approved daily goods to customers.
- Cylinder Storage management.
- Daily Stock Taking and documentation.
- Daily entry of Sales transactions onto Excel worksheet
- Customer Relations.
Experience and Qualification
- Preferably a good OND qualification in Social Sciences (Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Statistics or related fields) from a reputable institution.
- Must have 1 year work experience.
- Proven customer relationship experience in an organization.
Abilities and Skills:
- Numerical analysis skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Age: Not above 30 years
- Adept use of Microsoft Excel
- Very good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF Only) to: email@example.com using “Customer Service Attendant ” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021.