Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja offers 5-star accommodation in Abuja. It also features outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Guests can make the most of the sun on the terrace or have a beverage at the bar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Job Type: Contract
- A Customer Service Agent provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
As Customer Service Agent, you will serve on the Front Office Team, to provide services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Guest Service Agent truly influences the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Customer Service Agents serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- HND or equivalent in any discipline
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry (Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors)
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level in OPERA PMS or related applications
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Conflict resolution experience
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.