Gaits logistics is a high tech medical device service company located in Lagos State, Nigeria. We have built a reputation of competence and effectiveness over a period of 8years, still counting and we constantly make efforts to improve and provide optimum satisfaction to our customers. We do installation, repairs and delivery of medical equipment and devices to hospitals, clinics, radio diagnostic centres, intensive care units and various other companies that requires our services. Furthermore we are official Partners of Nemoto Kyorindo Co.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Admin Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a Medical Device & Equipment company seeking to engage the services of a Customer service / Admin Assistant to assist in increasing the efficiency and profitability of our operations.
- Ideal candidate must be smart, mentally agile, innovative, accurate & detailed oriented with great communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks
- Assist the sales team.
- Manage all the organization social media handles (Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Regular update of customers lists.
- Provide daily & weekly reports of activities
- Handle all stock process and deliveries to clients
- Responding to clients calls and messages
- Create social media content that will attract and increase sales
- Perform any other task assigned
- OND any related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in customer service or related field.
- Experience with proven evidence in social media marketing
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Reporting writing
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Diligent and proactive
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and other operational software.
- Detail oriented.
N35,000 – N50,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: A male is preffered for gender balance
Application Deadline 19th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.