Polaris Digitech Limited is a Location Intelligence firm, providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Address Verification (CAV) Field Officer
Locations: Ogun (Sango Ota, Ijoko, Abulegba, Oju Ore, Alagbado) Osun State (Iwo, Osogbo, Okini) and Lagos (Mile 12, Ojo, Ikotin, Iyana Ipaja)
Employment Type: Contract
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses using an installed Application (AMP)
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- Minimum of an SSCE in any discipline or its equivalent
- Must possess an Android phone and ability to use effectively
- Must have at least 1 year work experience
- Good Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The role involves traveling if need arises
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 11th March, 2021.