Beckley Consulting Limited – Our client, an Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Industry: Oil and Gas
- The position holder will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and loading all inbound and outbound products, accurate reports of all depot activities, managing and mobilization of trucks, and maintaining safety procedures always in the depot.
- Assist in unloading trucks and checking in products.
- Perform safe-to-load checks and mandatory pep-talk with the drivers on safety before they embark on their trip.
- Timely and correct invoicing of all white products received at the depot.
- Daily mobilization of trucks using updated daily OBC status.
- Maintain a cordial working relationship with NNPC staff, Government Agencies/PTD Union.
- Receiving/loading of all products breached or locally loaded in the depot.
- Haulage and rehaulage dispatch to customers with correct documentations.
- A timely and accurate report of all depot activities.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum two (2) years of depot experience.
- Inventory and data entry prior experience.
- Minimum OND in any numerical field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.