Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
By leveraging technological advances and data analytics, CRI provides a host of healthcare products that are customer centric and wellness oriented.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the Business Development growth by creating a strategy to manage resources and budget, with a focus on results and revenue for the organization.
- Drive B2C sales strategies for the delivery of Medical Home Care services
- Manage and coordinate on ground marketing initiatives, might include traveling to different locations often to collect survey information, feedback etc.
- Work closely with the COO and CMO to align and ensure CRIs capacity to ensure service delivery excellence
- Create and execute healthcare and wellness initiatives at clinics with specific focus on adding value in the long term.
- Foster relationships with health professionals & clients to improve their organization’s referrals and contracts.
- Achieve the targets for each product as specified by the COO within identified territory.
- With help from market research, identify the appropriate consumer market needs and create custom service packages that will resonate with the target market.
- Create and execute ‘route to market’ plans with regular review meetings to evaluate impact measurement and goals for the entire marketing team.
- Plan programs and events that build relationships between healthcare personnel and prospective clients, as well as position the medical facility services favourably in the healthcare market.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 – 7 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: HR@crinigeria.com using the title, ‘Business Development’ as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th August, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.