Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical / health care products is seeking to recruit career-minded, target driven, focused, experienced and honest professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Minna, Niger
- Responsible for both Infusions and Formulation plant ( Tablets, Capsules & Liquid orals )
- Total responsible for all matters that relate to the company and ensuring/monitoring continuous improvement of Good Manufacturing Practice on the process by process basis
- Capacity utilization of the plant
- Process control/ validation
- Manufacturing and materials usage
- Responsible for the authorization of manufacturing process, releasing, and delivery of finished goods
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carries out regulation as contained in chapter 152 of the pharmacy law
- Responsible for on job training and development of personnel as well as their health and Regular liaison with Health authority and advice management accordingly
- Shares responsibility with the head of engineering in ensuring that all equipment weight and measures are well standardized and certified that government policies and regulation regarding the safety of equipment building and personnel are always adhering to
- Responsible for registration of all our company products with regulatory authorities
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
- Coordinating skills
- 8-10 years Experience in Pharmaceutical Formulations with good Leadership.
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Location: Minna, Niger
- Sales forecasting/budget planning.
- Conducting extensive product and market research.
- To manage all Dana pharmaceutical products in partnership with the Brand Managers.
- Supervises the mapping of sales territories.
- Conducting recruitment interviews for prospective pharmaceutical representatives.
- New product planning, development and introduction.
- Work with the Brand Managers to develop strategies geared towards achieving adequate market penetration of promoted brands and market expansion.
- Monitoring competition and market environment. Develop and expand existing customer sales and new business.
- Manage Logistics support & managing goods allocation/transfers from factories.
- Maintaining a database of key opinion leaders and customers for market information and mailing, and cultivating their loyalty through relationship marketing.
- Assist the BM in the development of marketing communication materials ( i.e detail aids, product adverts materials, doctor and patient information materials).
- Coordinating training programmes for the sales force and providing update information on key products and disease areas.
- Evaluation and coaching of the sales force.
- Field visits with the reps to ensure consistent implementation of agreed marketing and sales strategies.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Minimum of 7 years Experience with Good Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Market Knowledge.
- Good Leadership quality & motivation skills.
- Selling Skills.
- Coordinating skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 5th May, 2021