Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) – At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company.
We develop, produce and market food and beverage ingredients at ADM WILD. Our portfolio ranges from natural flavors, extracts and colors, beverage bases and fruit preparations to functional ingredients and food service solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
- Control of all documentation, ensuring compliance with internal rules and applicable legislation
- Organization of the Import processes and the compliance of the associated legislation
- Contact with suppliers associated with the processes
- Organization of Export processes and compliance with associated legislation
- Support in the annual evaluation of suppliers
- Validation of supplier invoices
- Evaluation and validation of all Quality records of all processes performed in Logistics
- Annual evaluation of the sector’s suppliers relevant to Quality
- Organize & optimize customers delivery
- Issue of Delivery Notes
- Ensure compliance with the month-end calendar of the logistics services
- Collaborate in the maintenance and updating of the quality system and food safety.
- Define, implement and monitor procurement strategies for raw materials in line with ADM ‘s global purchasing strategy
- Define, implement and monitor a risks management strategy for raw materials purchased by the company
- Manage the local subsidiaries’ purchasing activities and drive information flow with other sister companies in the same region and with the Corporate Purchasing dept.
- Set up yearly budget
- Interface effectively with all players which contribute to the business ( Production, Formulation, Finance)
- Propose improvements, development and innovation actions in the area of purchasing and procurement
- Drive market investigations for raw materials (data collections and analysis)
- Set up relevant reporting tools concerning purchasing
- Manage permanent watch concerning potential suppliers and alternatives to current ones
- Report Purchasing performance to General Manager.
- Pilot and optimize raw materials portfolio in line with price evolutions
- Optimize and secure raw materials’ procurement flow
- Pilot and optimize the suppliers portfolio in order to improve the company’s purchasing performance whilst focussing on products’ quality specifications
- Collaboration in the validation of supplier invoices
- Coordination of warehouse activities
- Ensure the Information System of the operational department
- Provision of operational information to the warehouse and Production Services regarding weekly and daily stock analysis:
- Raw materials
- Finished goods
- Support in Procurement Raw Materials
- Elaboration and issuance of Buy IN
- Performing the closing activities of the responsibility of the services to ensure compliance with the calendar of closing of the month
- Ensuring compliance with all good practices associated with the processes to ensure compliance with all requirements.
- Organization and planning of inputs and outputs of products, ensuring the level of stock and the existence at the desired time of the required product
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 6-8 years commercial experience, preferably including Supply Chain, logistics & Procurement in agricultural.
- Excellent understanding of Supply Chain, logistics & Procurement relationship between worldwide supply and demand.
- Excellent contract negotiation and communication skills.
- Analytical, creative, objective team player.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel.
- Strong ability to collaborate within a multi-cultural and cross-functional setting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.