First Rivers Hospital Limited is a sixty bed complex located at 7/9 Old Aba Road, Rumuomasi / 250 Aba Express way Port Harcourt, with modern equipment. Through over 150 staff, 78 of which are core healthcare professionals, we are committed to the provision of compelling quality timeless medical services to our patients. Our objective is to maximally exploit medical sciences in the art of health management and preservation of life with regards to The Ultimate Intelligence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc in Pharmacy
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Excellent telephone skill
- Outstanding leadership qualities
- Good managerial acumen
- Valid licence to practice the profession
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of Drug storage.
- Membership of relevant professional body will be added advantage
- Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems
N100,000 – N500,000 / month
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 16th August, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.