Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onshore / Offshore Catering QA / QC Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Catering Surveillance/Performance/KPI Stewardship
- Site safety and controls stewardship (incl. kitchen, cafeteria) – Onshore only
- Provide company oversight to catering contractor operations to ensure food safety, quality and compliance to contract terms in service delivery
- Work with Logistics to ensure trucks availability for food transport (where required)
- Conduct inspection of raw and dry food materials, incl. reefers / CTUs
- Ensure that catering contractors comply with the HACCP and SHE contract requirements
- Steward onshore equipment maintenance by site
- Review / Endorse Meal Summary Sheets, Job Completion Certificate, and Statement of Work.
- Review menus and oversee venue, equipment, food, and service preparations with the catering vendor
- Conduct regular food safety inspections, HACCP Assessments and training
- Confirm catering personnel qualifications and required certifications in place
- Liaise with key business lines, catering contractors and Logistics to monitor food inventories
- Place food orders on a timely basis; Coordinate timing for food supply/inventory required with vendors
- Minimum of 5 years’ catering and housekeeping experience
- HACCP Level 3 qualification or other food handling / safety qualifications
- Excellent problem-solving and root-cause analysis abilities
- Excellent oral and written skills; ability to tailor to the audience
- Competent in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Willing to visit and work onshore and offshore (as applicable)
- Excellent ability to interface with multiple groups, e.g. contractors, suppliers and end users
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candiddates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.