Vantegral Consulting – Our client, a major Oil and Gas producer, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Primarily responsible for the design and development, construction, maintenance and improvement of large equipment and facilities used in the production and processing of oil and gas – either offshore or onshore, produce the required documents, drawings / schematics, and procedures related to the systems.
- Will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on activities whilst ensuring that team work safely to deliver on key tasks and targets.
- Leads the Mechanical Engineering team.
- Supports the design and development of equipment and operating systems both onshore and offshore to ensure that it remains efficient and productive.
- Assures performance through clear metrics.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Design, develop and monitor effective oil and gas systems
- Takes part in risk assessments, study work and plan modifications or equipment.
- Monitors the performance of equipment.
- Reviews and comments on supplier information and assist with inspection and testing.
- Provides technical support and guidance to offshore or on-site teams.
- Carries out technical studies and make recommendations for improvements that will increase productivity or equipment performance.
- Degree in a related Engineering discipline. Professional accreditation is a plus.
- Experience in oil and gas design, project or construction industries with process engineering responsibilities.
- Experience in engineering, pipeline, and project management services in the oil and gas sector preferred.
- An effective influencer at senior management levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.