Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client is a reputable Logistics company. As part of on-going initiatives to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals, they seek to recruit a dynamic, passionate, and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Maintenance and Operations Manager
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Driving the execution of the Organisation’s day-to-day operations of the Maintenance and Operations Department.
- Market and introduce the products and services of the company to new clients to increase patronage and business for the company.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all equipment including vehicles as well as ensure an uptime close to 100% always.
- Maximize work output of the department to ensure that equipment as well as their operators and installers deployed to sites are used efficiently.
- Ensure equipment deployed to sites are properly operated and not abused, damaged, or lost.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the industry, seek out improvements in job execution processes, and introduce innovations.
- Oversee the delivery and installation of equipment to sites and ensure prompt retrieval after usage.
- Maintain up-to-date records and inventory of all equipment and materials at the storage yard and construction sites.
- Ensure prompt replacement of damaged or unserviceable equipment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of four (4) years cognate experience from a logistics company.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and grasp new ideas both independently and collaboratively.
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and energy with an ability to work well within a commercial team.
- Good working knowledge of fleet management.
- Must be very knowledgeable about equipment and vehicle maintenance.
- Must be very knowledgeable about storekeeping and inventory management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.