Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative & Multimedia Specialist
Department: Group Marketing & Corporate Communications
Employment Type: Permanent
- Creates, manages, and reinforces the appearance and brand image of Interswitch across all channels and touch points.
- Edit video and audio, and create motion graphics designs and animations for marketing projects & initiatives using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Develop visual branding and animation packages for marketing campaigns, product demos and other initiatives; help ensure that visual identities are consistently applied across channels, campaigns, and all audience touchpoints; and work closely with communications and digital marketing teams to refresh and update Firm digital marketing visuals
- Organize and maintain digital marketing projects calendars, develop and communicate regular project status reports for department leadership, deliver project communications to stakeholders, and create reports on project outcomes
- Stay current with industry trends in digital media communications and offer insights, help formulate concepts, and pitch ideas for new opportunities to evolve and improve digital marketing and branding efforts
- Create visual approaches that support campaign objectives and develop design pitches to key stakeholders; collaborate with design, digital media, communications, public relations and other marketing professionals on the development of graphics and visual content; and assist with the publishing and optimization of visual content on marketing channels and platforms
- Assist with remote recordings, and work with and coach onscreen talent on proper setup and best practices during remote and live streaming captures
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Design, Mass Communication or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in visual design, multimedia production and product design
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.