ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bank Tellers handle day-to-day financial transactions ranging from cash deposits, withdrawals, money transfers and money orders.
- Providing account services to customers.
- Selling of cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and series e-bonds.
- Encouraging customers to use online platforms to make transactions.
- Receiving deposits and loan payments and cashing checks.
- Issuing savings withdrawals, and recording mail deposits.
- Should possess an HND (Distinction / Upper Credit).
- 1 year work experience.
- Must reside within Lagos State.
- Age Limit: 27 Years Max.
- Critical thinking, Mathematical and analytical skills are important.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.