American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Unit Manager (Sales)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Setting and monitoring sales objectives.
- Providing sales strategies, feedback, and marketing plans.
- Contributing to meeting sales targets.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Answering customer queries.
- Mediating disputes with customers.
- Previous experience in Insurance.
- Sales acumen.
- Solid understanding of policies and products.
- Be able to provide mentorship.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- B.Sc and HND is required with a minimum of 3years experience in Insurance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 29th January, 2021.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals.
- Approaches potential clients by utilising mailings and phone solicitations.
- Determines clients needs and financial situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree / NCE / OND
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos
- High chances of becoming a Manager in just 2 years
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.