Royal Power & Energy Limited – With the experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess, and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services like: Solar grid and Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation, and also to protect our environment’.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
- SNMP/Remote Monitoring technical discussions with customers as and when the need arises
- Supervision of all remote monitoring activities
- All installation activities, checking hardware, loading software, troubleshooting, and provision of LAN/WAN operations
- Demonstrating the Remote Monitoring for POC with different banks and customers.
- Ensure SNMP based devices are configured and added to the Remote Monitoring Platform
- Responsible for the installation, upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of company computers, network infrastructure, and peripherals
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues users encounter
- Responsible for setting up internet access on systems, employee emails, and policing/monitoring of internet usage in-line with company policy
- Following up closely with customers to ensure Remote Monitoring is concluded and working perfectly
- Projecting the service department monitoring tools to MD’s office every day
- Any other related assignments
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Manage, oversee, supervise and participate in storeroom operations
- Approve requisitions, analyzes work orders, etc. Supervise operate a forklift.
- Supervise computer operations.
- Brief staff on materials to be loaded or on the assembly of items to be delivered.
- Check with staff for changes that could affect the delivery schedule
- Make schedule adjustments as needed.
- Review paperwork from deliveries to determine if additional work requirements will occur.
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary
- Initiate all requests for the replenishment of stock.
- Oversee the receipt and dispersal of materials entering or leaving warehouse;
- Take periodic inventories and participate in a monthly inventory program.
- Perform related tasks as required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Job Title: Channel Sales Officer
Locations: Abuja, Kano
- Visit a minimum of 15 customers a day
- Generate minimum 2 leads per day
- Generate a monthly business volume of 100 batteries and 25 inverters
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Achieve a sales target of 5 Million Naira per Month
- Pre Sales, Sales, Brand Promotion
- Dealer relationship Management
- New dealer appointment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Assist in organizing customer meets, exhibitions, etc.
- Submission of proposal
- Presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations
- Maintain and file all sales-related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
- Interact with customers and keep them updated with various site related activities
- Assist in the preparation of customer visit reports and coordinate with sales managers to update the customer visit data
- Collate sales and market-related information and disseminate to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree qualification.
Job Title: SLA Coordinator – Commercial
- Accountable for maintaining an accurate and up to date list of all SLA Contracts, Customers, Sites & Equipment within the Service Software.
- Accountable to verify E-Job Completion Certificates (JCCs) and collecting physical JCCs from PM Visits and SLA Service Calls.
- Responsible for a database of all PM JCC reports within Service Software whilst ensuring, and monitoring, all PMs completed as scheduled.
- Collect reports from coordinators/Service Software.
- Responsible to ensure any equipment added or removed from the SLA agreement is correctly updated within the SLA database.
- Assist in obtaining necessary approvals for PM access and schedule sites with regional coordinators.
- Liaise with Service Sales on the submission of new SLA costing, quotation proposals, renewal, and equipment of location addendums.
- Assist with the follow-up on agreements, renewals, SLA, and Service payments
- Understanding the various elements of each SLA agreement and RPE’s Exposure to any Penalties or charges.
- Accountable for ensuring that all SLA JCCs are submitted in a timely ‘manner to Finance for invoicing on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.