Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Collection and Recoveries
Ref No: 2100026967
Employee Status: Permanent
The Role Responsibilities
- Call and cover all assigned accounts as per collection strategy
- Ensure effective tele-calling to restrict forward flows by collecting the total due amount
- Comply fully with scripts, call pitch & strategy
- Ensure complete collection follow-up trails on CACS
- Ensure update of database for cardholders change of addresses, telephone nos. and other appropriate information relevant to collection follow-up
- Exercise judgement while waiving fees / interest
- Escalate any system irregularities that may have been noted while using CACS
- Abide to the do’s and don’ts of collection
- Keep the work area clean
- Escalate / recommend field referrals to minimise risk
- Timely escalation of high-risk accounts to Unit Manager
- Review of accounts to cancel potential delinquent accounts
People and Talent:
- Ability to maintain a good sense of camaraderie whilst not losing sight of the task assignment and conduct guidelines
- Must escalate in a timely manner, high-risk A/C’s and issues
- Must be able to abide by the Bank’s and Function’s guidelines and rules
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must have a University Degree as a minimum requirement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.