FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Coordinator
Job ID: 44368
Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Be a part of the Shipping operations team within the Customer Supply Chain Nigeria, focusing on delivery from suppliers to FrieslandCampina WAMCO, coordinating import documentation, clearing and inbound activities.
- Coordinate all import documentation activities with the planning team; from opening of Form Ms, LCs and PAARs with the banks, to collection of correct scanned and original documents from the supplier.
- Initiate import activities and align LC status with planning team.
- Liaise with third party logistics agents to ensure on time delivery and return on empty containers to terminals.
- Ensure there are proper documentation and keep records of all inbound activities.
- Ensure timely preparation of operations reports to provide information and analytical support for decision-making.
- Liaise with treasury team and suppliers, to open Form M and LC.
- Ensure that the supplier sends documentation for each shipment in time and error-free.
- Process pre-arrival assessment release with the banks, before cargo ETA and monitor to ensure utilization of the PAARs.
What We Ask
- Are you agile, smart and analytical?
- Do you possess a strong decision-making capacities with business sustainability in mind?
- Do you have the ability to work in a matrix organization with both functional and hierarchical reporting lines?
- Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Economics or any management related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in Shipping operations.
What We Offer
We offer an attractive and inspiring work environment, a great learning opportunity where employees are motivated to develop themselves both professional and personally.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.