Lifemate Nigeria Limited is a professional furniture multinational corporation with 14 outlets distributed across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Warri and with core competencies in different types of furniture, like kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, bedroom furniture, hotel furniture, office furniture, dining set, light fittings, jacuzzi, steam box, shower cubicles, outdoor rattan products, interior decoration and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Cost Accountant will be responsible for assessing business expenses and preparing optimized budget plans. Performs a variety of tasks related to budgeting, forecasting and cost tracking of multiple manufacturing/construction projects.
- Collecting and analyzing data about a company’s operational costs
- Setting standard costs of manufactured goods
- Developing and analyzing cost standards
- Preparing audit reports and presenting their findings to management
- Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit
- Advising executives and upper management on appropriate costing based on financial data
- Managing the company’s balance sheet and accounting books.
- Carrying out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis, including for small businesses
- Establishing costs of business processes such as administration, labor, shipping, etc.
- Performing account reconciliations
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in cost accounting.
- Computer hardware and software, including: MicroSoft Office (Windows, Excel, Word); cost tracking software (ViewPoint, Construction Imaging); internet use and innovation.
- Ability to learn other software, if required, with company-provided training.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of sometimes stressful situations.
- Good proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment.email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th February, 2022.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.