Rosabon Financial Services – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for the sale of all Concept Nova products, information dissemination, and market penetration of the company, in order to maximize sales and increase the revenue of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing report and presenting to management for decision making.
- Must be able to train and educate team on best sales practices.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the team.
- Discovering training needs and providing coaching.
- Supervise essential key account possibilities.
- Must be good with strategic planning for effective results.
- Overseeing the overall activities of the sales team.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans for the team.
- Monitoring and identifying key strengths of each team member and assign tasks accordingly.
- Motivating the sales team and creating an atmosphere for healthy competition.
- Providing the sales team with constructive feedback and help with solving and meeting client needs.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales or any related field.
- 6 years of progressive experience in sales is required with proven work experience as a team leader.
- Must be enthusiastic about Technology with respect to Internet of Things (IOT).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.