Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Core Switch Support Engineer
Job Type: Ful Time
About the Core Switch Engineer Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As Core Switch Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to provide technical support to the Core Team and assist in resolving assigned and escalated issues pertaining to Core.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and resolve escalated core related issues
- Carry out unit tests of developed applications as well as set up automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Work with front-end designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Maintain code and application security at all times. Ensure data protection.
- Assist the core team with developing customer-facing applications using RESTful APIs
- Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- Collaborate in design and development with the rest of the team.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object-oriented design principles
- Any other duty as assigned
Required Competency and Skillset
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s strategy, product, and service offerings
- Excellent organizational and people management skills
- Excellent problem-solving and quality assurance skills
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Good understanding of both front-end and back-end languages, and SEO standards
- Excellent computer programming language and creativity skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.