Prime Pharmacy and Superstore, a one-stop Pharmaceutical store located in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
- Responding to phone calls, emails and mail posts.
- Typing, formatting, editing and processing documents as requested by management.
- Receive Vendor proposals and update proposal register
- Ensure that the office is clean and tidy at all times
- Directing all enquiries to the relevant personnel within Prime Pharmacy.
- Create and maintain a welcoming work environment at all times
- Monitoring, managing and ordering of immediate office supplies
- Observing and promoting best business etiquette and practices
- Clerical responsibilities including copying, scanning, emailing and note-taking
- Welcome visitors and refer them to the appropriate personnel
- Write and distribute Correspondence and Memos.
- Maintain updated contact information of the organization, customers and suppliers
- Or any other duties as specified by your superior or supervisors
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of HND
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Clerical or similar role
- Must have completed 1 year compulsory service (NYSC)
- Must have the composure and administrative skills required for the job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021.