Bee Network is renowned for its technological breakthrough which anyone with a mobile phone with internet access is able to mine cryptocurrency. In addition, we are now actively developing new functions for this app which feature social network and instant communication. Shortly after Bee Network was made available to the public, it has already been widely discussed, recording 1 million+ user registration from 200+ countries within shortly after its global launch. Bee Network is formed upon the philosophy that most of the vast majority can enjoy the improvement in living standard simply by having a mobile phone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
What Will You Do
- Being able to build sustainable relationships with users and provide value-adding services to drive increased satisfaction
- Increasing users retention and growth by gathering local feedback and recommending further improvements
- Acting as a main point of contact for local users and resolving any user issues with complexity in any social media platforms
- Maintaining the service standard, setting procedures/rules and streamlining operations
- Communicating closely with internal departments to identify areas for improvements.
What we are expecting from you:
- Attentive to details, and manage tasks effectively and efficiently
- Enjoy managing both internal and external relationships
- Passionate about customer service and technology
- Actively listening and taking thoughtful actions
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Possesses 1-2 years of relevant customer service and/or sales experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of using multiple social media platforms
- Highly flexible and adaptable to continuous change and growth
N55,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 12th Februray, 2021.