A1 Power Technologies Limited (formerly Chlorophyll Ventures Limited) is an energy services and solutions provider offering cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for all Business Development, Marketing and Sales strategy, processes, resources and activities to boost revenue, profitability and customer base of the business.
- Develop an understanding of the business, its capabilities, product, and service offerings, towards ensuring that service benefits/value propositions are available to target markets and accounts
- Plan and Monitor all Business Development activities including prospecting, Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment and gathering customer and competitive insight
- Ownership of bidding processes with support from Technical and Finance functions
- Collaborate with Technical Solutions team in solution enhancement and new solution development
- Plan, develop and supervise the execution of strategic brand PR and media communications initiatives.
- Liaise with relevant units in executing cross functional projects
- Supervise and approve output of all team members
- Contribute to marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Achieve marketing and sales operational targets. Responsible for product, service and solution market share and profitability
- Define customer satisfaction standards and implementation to drive service delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Understanding of the renewable energy industry
- Appreciation for customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results
- Fair Knowledge of the Nigerian Utility services business
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum Working Experience: 5 years of progressive experience, in Business Development, Sales and Marketing Relevant renewable energy and power Industry experience shall be an advantage
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible in approach and comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both teamwork and self-sufficiency as necessary
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution.
- Project Management Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Analytical and possess problem-solving skills, with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.